Posters' development 3

As I was advised by my tutor, I have contacted Diana, Ayalina and Edzhe as I wanted to use the name of Edzhe’s school, and drawing from Diana and Ayalina, but they said it is not ready yet. So I was creating my designs without their work.

This post shows development of my poster designs.  I decided to use some of the posters from previous week, but some of them needs development. The poster below will be used in the National Trust Park, Museum and Cultural Centre  as an advertising. That is why I used these colours to attract people, who are looking for nature, park, wood, museum etc. 

I did not like these posters, as they look too messy, with a lot of information in it (visual noise). 
Using background, pattern, circles from my research post, messy lines - all these created a visual noise. 

I even tried to clean the poster, but the shape (smooth) did not related to the style of my brand (using sharp and straight lines and shapes). 



However, everything needs improvement. Here is a brand style, using brand colours, logo and brand pattern. 



I created a new pattern (blue and orange) which is basically the Peak of American Robin.
I use this symbolism everywhere in my design. For example using this lines below as well. 

This is an improved and finishes poster, with pattern, typography brand colours. 



The second one. I used gradient, as in nature all birds have some gradient in their furla. No one bird in the nature does not have the flat colour of furla. It is always a gradient. 


Here again, I used some elements from my research, however I simply used them.