Update on labels

 According to my analysys, I decided to change a front label from my prevous posts for the next reasons: 1) It was too big, so my idea with the inside moth did not work, it was hard to see the inside moth.; 2) It was too minimalistic, did not really related to POP-ART. 

My next idea worked better. To make it relate to POP-ART, I used a dot pattern(which I highlighted in my previous post). 

With updated labels, I also realised some mistakes on a label such as "proffesional" and the back label had some words, which did not work good with it, so I changed it. 



The process of applying labels to the bottle. I bought a double-sided stichy tape, sticked it to the paper, and took of the film. 




This was a trial version how bottles will look like. 







Using a professional printer at DMU I managed to print stickers without losing a quality. 

I faced some difficulties with printing, and preparing materials for a print. If I do this next time I will double check for a mistales, I will prepare a needed size in advance. I will also make a frame so it will be easier to cut. 


Here you can see the moth properly, as I changed size of sticker from 10x7 to 7x5.




In my next post I will show the outcome for my project. How it looks like.