Mock-ups developing

Using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator I was making a banner mockup, a bag and logotype mockup.
 Same technology as in my previous posts, I downdoaded files, opened them in Photoshop, using a smart object square I pressed "Replace your logo here". I did the same with the rest of my work. 


There is a lit bit of a process how I did it. 
Here I made a brand pattern, using moth. 
I did it in Illustrator. Firstly, I pressed "object" and then "create a pattern". After using a rectangle tool I created a pattern on my artboard. 


When It comes to the brand pattern, I usualy use a logotype for it, without taglines. I used a romb form. Using the Adobe Illustrator tool "make a pattern" I created a pattern. After I applied to the artboard. 


On this stage I was experimenting using different colours and sizes. 



For my mockup I downloaded already ready mockup from the " FREEPIK" and opened in photoshop. 
Clicking on small square on the bottom of my layer I opened new window and applied my logo to the mockup. And then I saved, back to the original photo. 

This photo demonstates a banner, which I also made using Illustrator and Photoshop ( same way as a previous). Using my brand wave pattern, typography "ITC", I created this banner. Used time, tagline, product names, logo and website to direct a pottential customer. 


There is a result of my work, which I saved in PNG format. 





After I made all mockups, I realised I made a mistake again. Self care is not a one word. 
So I had to change all of them. In my next post I will show you photos which I made in the photostudio.