Mock ups creating


I started from creating a banner. The size is A3. I used a distorted moth to create a pattern. I experimented with a shape ( in my previous post) and that's the first banner. I used "believe in memories" as a sign reminding about my idea (nostalgia).



The second banner was created using photoshop (I explained te whole process in my previous posts).




The third version of banner, using pattern, name, distorted fonts and a little moth on the right bottom corner. 

 That is mockup of a business card. The front and the back. I used a red background colour because it will relate to the whole packaging where I also use red colour. 


The process of creating and experimenting in Illustrator. In business card, I used the whole explanation of brand idea (which is for example hair products) and contact information. The front side I created using a pattern ( which I use i a banner and labelling).



Example of mockup using Adobe Photoshop. First of all I downloaded mockup file, then I opened and pressed on "use your materials" on a properties board. Then I chose a file which I want to use and repced it instead of a default file. 

I did the same with Leicester banner example. But in this case I used distirtion tool to put each corner of photo to analogical corner of a banner. 






In my next post I will show more mockups.