Creating portfolio photos



This term I decided to make photos on my own. I took a camera, booked a photostudio, brought everything with me and started experimenting. According to my teacher advice I bought a black velvet for the background in Magic materials, as I thought I will match to the whole mood of my project. I used studio lights, a table, black background and velvet on the table. 


Using a wood stand behind the box I made it stand like that. 

I made different variations of photos, with closed box, opened box, with a red velvet "heats" on the top of bottle and without. 




             


Also I wanted to show how bottles look like with a stickers on the top and with no leads. 




I made a photo from the inside. 

To talk about lights. Using two sources of lights. One is countur lights which was standing on the top left, and the second one low and right. This light scheme gave me the perfect light to show the velvet. 



I really love this effect between the background and the table. Because both are black, and there is no line between them, but there is a smooth nice gradient. I managed to do that by changing the light scheme through my photo session.

I did photos of each bottle separately. To show you the inside of the bottle (moth on the back side). 


I really proud of colour scheme. As whole my project is in different colours, so according to that I had to use a black background, so my colours does not mix together. 



For creating this giant effect I used a perspective and the angle of my camera. 

Putting the camera on the bottom of the bottle and turn it upside down I managed to reach this effect. Using a flyer on the background I made the atmosphere of deep perspective.



For most of the photos I made I did the exposition on (-2) to make the glass look shine and transparent. Because glass has highlights, thats why it could be hard to see the actual glass with a normal exposition level. 





The second 3D work I made, But couldn't upload to my website because of the lack of storage.