Creating labels and digital materials

 Searching for a lables for toiletries products, I looked at my shampoo at home, and found out what information I need. 

For the back label I needed: country, contacts, ingredients, recycle sign, barcode, caution and directions. I wrote down all this information and created a label for my product. 



The idea of a label is that I will use a large butterfly as a background (you can see that from the inside). And on the top of that I will stick the back label. 




For the main label I used logo, name of a product, purpose and size. 

I used few different fonts, as I was inspired by products in my previous posts. 


I used Unbounded, ITC, and Garger. I chose these fonts, because they work together in a good and attractive way, the second one is italic, the last one is very sophisticated and it relates to my idea. 

In my next post I will show more digital materials, which I am working on. 

REFERENCES