First thoughts

The first topic to discuss is Primitivism. This theme is known for its representation of the primitive parts of lives. In my graphic design project, I could use a primitive painting of leaves, human lives, and simple processes of a daily life such as eating or shaving.

The second theme I could use in my project is Industrialism. For instance, I can use silhouettes of buildings factories on the packaging. 

After reading the brief of the project, the first thoughts fell on Pop Art. Since my subject is graphic design related to marketing and influencing people through popular culture. Packaging comes to mind, i.e. branding for the company. Using popular topics that are now in everyone's ears.

When considering this project The first what I think about are music, news, fashion, and TV-shows. I can use popular themes in my branding.