research - Style

Research - Style 

My favourite designer who inspired me - Leta Sobierajski. She had her own style, lots of colour, patterns, shapes. This all really bright and memorable.
When I hear her name I always imagine colorful and happy picture. I am going to use my ideas (Ukrainian patterns) in the way to make it known and memorable as she did.





Also, I am very big fan of Salvador Dali. He was a Spanish artist working in surrealism style. This is my favorite style in art. I was very impressed by his method of creating arts. So, he provokes hallucinations to be able to open way to his subconscious. I think this way of thinking is very unique. His the most famous piece of art “Persistence of Memory was created using this method. Also, Dali created his surrealist pieces of art like it was in a dream. He believed that that’s the way to open your subconscious.







Come back to my project I want to make it original and memorable as works of the artists above.
I found McDonald’s collaboration which inspires me. For example, the first one - PALACE. They used same brand colours and mixed them together.
Or Moschino collaboration. They used brand colours and Moschino typography to make a mix – that’s something new and unique, but recognizable at the same time. That is the most effective way to promote a brand – to make a collab.

 


                                                               


REFERENCES

Jeffree, W. and Sobierajski, L. (no date) Inflated feelings face filter, Behance. Available at: https://www.behance.net/gallery/97503723/Inflated-Feelings-Face-Filter (Accessed: 14 November 2023).

Dotson, S. (2020) ‘The persistence of memory’ explained, Artsy. Available at: https://www.artsy.net/article/artsy-editorial-understanding-the-persistence-memory-salvador-dalis-surrealist-masterpiece (Accessed: 14 November 2023).

Ways, C. (2023) Flavour meets fashion: Here are McDonald’s tastiest collabs, HUNGER TV. Available at: https://www.hungertv.com/editorial/flavour-meets-fashion-here-are-mcdonalds-tastiest-collabs/ (Accessed: 14 November 2023).