Social media and contact page


Social media and contact page



In order to create a contact and social media page, first I went to the Wix website, which is an online platform for creating sites, then I went to the editor, which allows me to add some pages or change blocks on the site, and I started to create my contact page with contact information and with social pages I decided to add such social pages as Instagram Facebook Linked In.


I decided to add all my social media links such as Blog, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn. I also added a contact form in case clients want to contact me through the email.









After that, I decided to create the design of this block. I chose a minimalist design in black and white colors because now the trend of minimalism is followed in the design and all logos, if we analyze large companies, all logos now make just simplified versions of the design. So, on my contact block, I decided to use 2 blocks, the 1st block is purely related to my social networks and my email. 

And the second block, which is in white colours. This block is set so that a person - my client, or just a company who wants to see my works and maybe cooperate with me can fill out this form and easily contact me using this form. You can enter your email, phone number and after that I will contact you.





REFERENCES



Why you need social links on your website (no date) Webahead Internet. Available at: https://webaheadinternetltd.co.uk/why-you-should-have-social-links-on-your-website/ (Accessed: 7 November 2023).