DESIGN BOARD

 

DESIGN BOARD



According to the plan of my project, I started to create a concept using national Ukrainian embroidery. This is manual work that takes a lot of time. A pattern is made on clothes, towels or other elements by spinning out red, black and sometimes colored threads. Usually women try to depict flowers or something. The most famous flower in Ukraine is the red poppy. I used this pattern from the design of my project. First, I created a pattern with the help of squares, and then with the help of a mask, I applied it to the previously created logo. All attention is focused on the letters M and Y, and the line with embroidery is located between them.





Also mentioning the uniform, I found a mockup of a t-shirt, with the help of Adobe Photoshop I changed the background, made the background of the t-shirt yellow (as one of the colors of the flag of Ukraine and also the main color of McDonald's). After that, with the help of a mask, I put the logo on the T-shirt. I have two options - with a small and a large logo.








When I was creating this pattern - I also included Ukraine colours into a design (so you can see blue and yellow squares inside.

There is an example of a pattern using M and U letters.









The banner is also an important element of advertising. Based on the minimalist design of McDonald's, after doing research, I decided that I would also use minimalism in my design. Therefore, using the logo and the inscription "When tradition meet taste - every meal is a celebration"







White background - this is the background used by Ukrainian women for embroidery. I also took the typography I proposed earlier, namely Montserrat, and placed it between the two elements of my logo.










There is the process of creataing.

And my final design income: