BUILING WEBSITE IN WIX

My website


To create a website on the Wix platform, first of all, I entered the Wix in Google. When I went to the website I needed to register, so I quickly registered using my student Gmail and filled out all the necessary forms that were required of me. During the process of building the website I was asked a lot of information such as do you plan to use this website for business or for personal use. 




My main goal was to create a website that represents my interests as a graphic designer. I picked a template that matched my vision (simple, minimalistic). Templates are like starting points that make it easier to create a website.
On the website, you can choose any version of the color palette, any version of the layout on the site, any photo font, any font size, you can make completely different variations of the site to your taste.







After I completed all the necessary operations with registration, I decided to create a template. On the website, you can choose a template that you like or that is suitable for your purposes. Personally, I decided to choose a very minimalistic template without no using many bright colors or a lot of colourful elements. 








So I followed the instructions, customized my chosen template, and created a website that represents me as a graphic designer student.

REFERENCES


Fitzgerald, C. (2023) How to Make a Website With Wix: Wix Tutorial for BeginnersThemeisle Blog. Themeisle Blog. Available at: https://themeisle.com/blog/make-a-website-with-wix/#gref (Accessed: 7 November 2023).