2. Graphic designers that inspires me

 

2.    The Graphic designers’ that inspire me


I was thinking about any collaborations of other designers with McDonalds, and I decided to find them, to find interesting thought what could inspired me. This work "concept meal" created by rosy Visual. 

The designer used patterns from Jeans company and put them into McDonalds meal. This is original idea, which makes JEANS company more popular over McDonalds. This really inspired me. I want to use Ukrainian national symbolic on the meal design. 

Also McDonald have their own uniform. I will use Ukrainian patterns in this uniform also. 


There are few examples of integration some companies with McDonalds:



Similar Image

New Jeans x McDonalds 




Similar Image


Penguin x McDonalds 



Similar Image

Uno and McDonalds


My favorite designer who inspired me - Leta Sobierajski. She had her own style, lots of colour, patterns, shapes. This all really bright and memorable. 

When I hear her name I always imagine colourful and happy picture. I am gonna use my ideas (Ukrainian patterns) in the way to make it known and memorable as she did. 




https://letasobierajski.com/